Attorneys For Helping With Parental Relocation

If a parent wishes to relocate with his or her minor child to a new residence 50 miles or more away from the current residence, the relocating parent must enter into a written agreement with the other parent, or obtain the court's permission. Parental relocation matters are specifically governed by statute. In these matters, it is necessary to seek a family law attorney who understands the relevant factors of your situation and can offer sound legal advice.

If you have any questions concerning parental relocation, please contact us for a initial consultation with one of our dedicated and experienced lawyers.

At the firm of Pacheco Perez, we understand that this is a difficult situation for both you and your child. Determining whether relocation is in the best interests of the child or motivated by some other factor is not always an easy call, and it must sometimes be tested in court. No matter what your relocation issues may be, we will work diligently to provide you with a solution that is in your best interests and, centrally, those of your child. Our family law approach centers on detail and service that is tailored to meet your goals and needs. Our success as a firm owes both to our concentration on family law and an unrelenting focus on securing positive resolutions that strengthen family relationships.

Contact Our Attorneys Today About Your Post-Divorce Move-Away Needs

From our office in Miami, Florida, we offer consultations to clients facing family law challenges across a wide spectrum. Please contact us today to see how we can help you.

Se Habla Español